Gas Cylinder Testing
LP Gas Cylinder Testing
LP gas cylinders are required to be retested at a certified cylinder test station every 10 years. We are a fully accredited SAI Global cylinder test station.
We carry out LP gas cylinder testing at our premises in Erina on the central coast.
An LP gas cylinder test includes:
- External inspection of the cylinder
- Cylinder is then degassed to allow for internal inspection
- Old valve is removed and the internal inspection is carried out
- Cylinder neck and valve thread inspected
- A new valve is installed
- Record results of test
- Stamp cylinder the month and year it was tested with our test station number
- Refill the cylinder and check for leaks
Our trained staff are available most days to carry out LP gas cylinder testing to offer a same day service. However, we do prefer if you could leave the cylinder with us at least overnight.
Please contact us to book in your test or for further information.